TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- We are letting and you are hiring the equipment, together with any accessories described (the Goods) for the period of hire shown in the hire booking confirmation, upon the terms and conditions set out in this agreement including those set out in the hire booking confirmation.
- So long as you observe the terms and conditions of this agreement, we shall maintain the Goods in good repair and working condition, and for this purpose we shall be at liberty to remove the Goods or any part of them for such a time as may be necessary and to replace the Goods with equipment of similar (but not necessarily identical) type, which shall be held by you on these terms and conditions. Unless we agree otherwise you will not be entitled to any abatement or refund of rental for the time of any such removal, replacement or substitution.
- CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE ETC. We accept no responsibility for consequential loss or damage howsoever arising from the letting evidenced by this agreement unless it arises from our negligent act or default.
- We will deliver and collect the Goods to and from the addresses specified by you on the dates requested. We accept no responsibility for consequential loss or damage howsoever arising from the shipping or transportation of the Goods.
- TERMINATION BY YOU. You have the right to terminate this agreement at any time, however unless we agree otherwise you will not be entitled to any abatement or refund. Extra carriage charges may have to be made if the Goods have to be collected. We may at our discretion offer a refund if termination is more than 14 days prior to commencement of the hire period.
- DATA PROTECTION. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties unless requested to do so.
- DISCLAIMER. X Dog trekking , trading as x dog trekking will not be liable for any death, personal injury, or loss of or damage to goods arising out of the hire of any items by them unless that death, personal injury or loss of, or damage to the goods arises directly from an act of omission on the part of the company, it’s servant or agent